I want to do an Ignite talk on...

Don't Throw Tater Tots at the Lunch Ladies!

How my time as a high school teacher opened my eyes to the importance of teaching wisdom and ethics.

192 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steve AronsonSteve Aronson shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Taylor ReaTaylor Rea commented  · 

I was a student of Mr. Aronson and I highly recommend him as a speaker. He taught so many great life skills and changed the lives of many. It was so cool to see how all of my fellow classmates changed throughout the year, including myself. Listening to him speak his wisdom was the highlight of every school day, and I always left that class feeling refreshed and better about myself and life. He is a great man and he deserves this opportunity to change more lives.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Steve taught my son in high school and I watched him positively impact struggling and lost kids by challenging them to believe in and practice the values that make us contributing members of society. He is dynamic, engaging, and honest. There is more to teaching and learning than just the subject matter. He gets into the hearts of the students and opens their eyes to life. They come away wanting to be better people. You will love listening to him.

• R. KreutzerR. Kreutzer commented  · 

Highly recommend Steve to be one of your speakers. His unique twist on education is refreshing and comes from a reality only an experienced teacher could share.

Feedback and Knowledge Base